Saturday, November 27, 2004

you know what?! i slept for like 14 & 1/2 hours straight! i slept at 5pm last night and woke up at 7.30am! Oh muhh goodness me! WahMms. So darn funny. Thk God my maidd woke up me up if not i would hav missed band! Today was quite fun but became tanner lah...- all thks to the chingay prac in the field [[with all the mudd!!!]] -and dirtier.. Jas's dad changed carr... haha. so funny. wow, i think i'm mad. i din go to the RR camp frm today to tomorrow coz I just came backk frm councillor camp and today got band. I'm so very tired anddd i gott no proper 'camp' clothing to wear [[camp clothing are my ughliest set of clothings to be specific.]] coz all bring to councillor camp lerhhs... Wah. Verryyyyy tired now. so see ya!
*
`prayinn fer yoo
*
lastt dayy

No comments: