Monday, November 08, 2004

Hey, i'm dying, oh yet again. I practically feel tt a terrorist's van decided to stop round the corner and drop a bomb on my head. My head is throbbing and i'm in pain!!! What a horror. Although I'm recovering [[after a week i should be!]] Tomorrow i might be going out with -the same old same old- Jasmine! But dunno whether i can make it. I want to die already. I can't believe Jas bought the whole stack of like ten triple 5 notebks.. She can share it with the whole percussion haha. I think people like Bijay need it most. Most forgetful guy on Earth. Almost like he wakes up at the wrong side of the bed. Lol. I dunno why is Jin Rong going to work... Haha. He asked me whether i've found a job and I told him no and tt I'm not planning to. He's working in a Clementi COFFEE SHOP!!! Oh my goodness me! But I guess it's gd money. Needless to say, he cares a lot for his parents *Okay whatever louisa, stop being this stupid angel* Okay, POoF!

No comments: