Monday, November 15, 2004

Hmm, oh dear oh dear.
Today I wasted my day sleeping and lazing around.
Oh GOD. What a sinner I am. LOL
I woke up with a bad headache
and I felt like throwing up. Then I woke up from 10-11 am
Then I went back to sleep 'til abt 1 pm then woke up.
So lazy right. Gawd. Aimm listening to Draw Tua Bethlehem
by Charlotte Church. So nice.
I think my heart is already
preparing for Christmas! It is my favourite
festival or holiday in the year!!!
SmUacKs!
Plus, I get to see all my cousins and we'll get to
stay up late and more on Christmas Day. Cool!
Then you know make friends with my cousin's friends.
Ha.
*I'm feeling great now! I've just taken a Panadol. My
Headache's GONE! Yay!
I'm so happy! Yay! Julia* smsed just now [*my councillor friend in ma grp!!]
and asked abt councillor meeting. Darn. I think there is meeting
tomorrow. So DARN silly, and boring!!
I'm supposed to help Cheryl with her 'collection'. Darn. I bet
she hasn't started. UGH.

`lovinn yoo-...

No comments: