Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I am like SO PISSED OFF with my momma.
Like I said just now, she's sure to get me annoyed with her attitude.
She said just now that I had to go to the NDC wiff herr [[National Dental Centre, I'm getting my braces done, yeah! Okay, back to what I was saying--]] and I told her that I was going out with Cheryl to the library and she said, 'which is more impt, library can go anytime.' I was SO TOTALLY PISSED.

*Who cares one bit abt all this teenage angst of mine...*

She is like so, erhm!, beyond description! It is like so "I TOld You." I just said it in my prev post and there, it happened in the next. So, so pissed. Jerall is like so nort here to listen to this so i'm so sad. I miss herr lots... It's funny. Jerall is nort my school friend at all but she's my childhood cum church friend. And we've been like the best of friends since like, forever! Haha. Don't worry. I'm not a lesbo. But anyway, she's in Bangkok, probably having the time of her life! And I'm stuck here in sunny Singapore with the person-who-drives-me-nuts-and-to-the-edge-of-civilisation. UGH! Sod that larh. I hate my blogskin. I can't seem to find something nice. And Jerall is supposed to make me one. Custom-made, dearies! But as I said, she's havin the time of her liffeee in Bangkok and also as I was saying, I'm stuck in dear sunny singapore. Sad. My mother, aka the person who always drives me nuts, is so innocently being herself but that is what is getting me pissed off with her!! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I was reading a lot of ppl's blog and I was like rolling on the flr luffing when i read Jing Han's one. It was SO funny. Haha, about the Nature Walk at MacRitchie Reservoir organized by my church yesterday. She was carrying her soya milk and the other friends of ours were carrying loads of food with them and there was this load of monkeys in the trees and they p o u n c e d on heR! What a great joke! She'll kill me when she reads this but- heck- who cares... She is such a JOKER! Wahahaha. I'm practically on the flr already. Everytime I think of her since young, she has been amusing me since forever with her lameness and unfortunate-ness [[I know there is like, NO SUCH WORD. But Heck.]] Okay. Continue with my story about the monkey-pounce-on-jinghan thing. Then her friends, being smart, threw away their food. *Nort saying Jing Han was stoopid.* Wow! This is enough to make the headlines. I can just see it in the papers.

Monkey Pounces on Unsuspecting Girl.
Girl uninjured but shocked to death.

WAHAHAHA... laugh with me ppl. *Lame*

`lovinn yoo-

No comments: