Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Okay. Morning ppl. =)
I'm feeling quite good today so decided to go
and change the blogskin and do some admin stuff for the class blog.
Wow! I feel great doing good deeds
[[very gd deeds meh? *bleaghx*]].
I'm so bored you know?! I'm going to the library with cheryll today!
Yippee! Not that I have the mood to read nowadays.
Tomorrow got band yay!
I love Wednesday band when they have
sectional or the short 4 hour practice. It's more 'entertaining'. I have
yet to convince my cousin that blogs are not lame.
It is if you write lame things and goof around on the net, but
you can do anything you want with your blog right? So he is such
a computer illiterate, that's why he finds it lame. *bleaghx*
Sick of arguing with him - heh!-
Currently listening to Charlotte Church -
Dream a Dream (Elysium)
So nice! I listen to the CD every Nov/Dec holiday.
I din regret buying it 'cause it's so nice.
Yip! I think I'm in a very gd mood today,
talking and laughing like a mad woman.
But my mother sure spoil my mood by being annoying.
She's at home! Not working today! What a horror!

`lovinn yoo too-

*Update for the class blog!*
#1. I have already put up the four class photos into the class blog's album
So check it out if you want to.
#2. New blogskin! It's quite comical looking [[like our class, heh]]
It actually says 'Life's a comic bk' at the top but the stupid blogger bar covered it
What am I to do? Haha. It's by David Schwartz by the way, quite nice.

No comments: