Monday, November 22, 2004

Today had band. woots! it wass soo fun! we hadd prac for chingay and then broke for sectional. hrmph! today was quite erm, exciting? jasmine, beiyu and I for the jap bell solo for convention(nort chingayy) all play different part. thenn queena subtly chided us. haha. today she was really nicee!! *all smiles* well, i was playing the right part and then jasmine gort really pissed 'cause she gort scolded. thenn later, during announcement i was sitting with sianying and jessie then beiyu was sitting next to jessie thenn later she go and change place! hmph. soo looking forward to youth camp, heard there r gonna be ppl frm sembawang a/g. woots! soo i dunno larhhs. i was very tired today 'cause slept at 1 last night/this morning. now listening to dreams by diana degarmo. boredd to bits man. oh yah. youth camp is gonna rock and councillor camp is gonna suck. haha, pity jasmine couldn't come (actually she is, but nortt quite sure but my sis doesn't need her participation anymorree anyway.. =)) SO as i was sayinn, woots. after band then had announcement then i hadd to see queena coz i was somee co-editor with 5 other ppl for the deyi band mag or something.. 25th anniversary iff i'm nort wrongg. *'somebody' gives jealous facee- sure wan.* i'm in formation comm. with beiyu. oh ughh. it's gonna suck man. stuck wiff her first tyng then *she probs readin my blogg now. haha!!!!* drawing silly formationnss - yuek! hmms, jas told me somethingg tt was so friggin amusing that me n doreen burst outta laughin immediately coz what she said was such a liee lorh. it's a quote frm someone else. haha. after band jas's dad dropped me off at compass point to meet my mom n my aunt and we went ikeaa!! so funn. I bought a gazillion decorativee stuff *bet tt 'somebody' has never been there* then later aft shoppin for 4 hrs pluss we went to the ikea restaurant n ate the usual.. - Swedish meattballssss!!!!!!! MY FAVOURITEEE! yay! okayys, after tt came back lorhhs.. do usual stuff... *makes face* okay. i'm so lazy right now n my neckk hurtts.... ughhh! byeeeeee... nightss.. cheryll, he's online horh!!!

~now i dunno whyy but i feel somebody's so nice to me, a bit odds. likee normallyy she wouldn't give a damm abt me and my teenage angstt but nowadays, she actually cares!

No comments: