Thursday, November 18, 2004

Today woke up at 12pm. Actually woke up at 7.30am to go for councillor meeting but I was having such a bad headache.
Then went back to slp. Lazy pig me. Haha.
Ouch. Doesn't hurt now tho. Whoa! At 1 'o clock,
I was talking to *Jonathan(my cousin) and Jason in the
same convo on msn. So funny! But they dare say I
like George Puff from American Idol. [[George
Puff for amusement. Original name George Huff.]] We were talking
abt Fantasia Barrino and Diana Degarmo and they, the two hilarious bickering boys, were fighting over who is better? And I was supposedly
the side-taker. Currently waiting for Timothy Lee Misso [[Not Timothy Chow.
Misso - German surname]] and the video of Edison* to quickly finish transferring
to him. It is like 28000 kb.
Such a big file. But it's a worthy wait. The video
was hilarious - of Edison and his sissy self. Haha. What a disgrace to the male race! Hey, I just remembered, Jeralyn is gonna be back now!!! Today to be specific.
Haha. Not being very specific. Must sms her. Yay! She's finallie BACK! Wonder if she bought anything for me. That giRL. Lol. I'm not lesbo, i say again.
Hmm, currently listening to "The Conventry Carol by the same girl.. Charlotte Church. Nice larhh. Cannot blame. Anyway, I dunno whether I should go
to michelle's church Matthew Care Grp thingy tomorrow. 28 Nov I have a
short church camp and I'm also going to my cousin's church, Lighthouse.
Ugh! I'm feeling so pressurized. I'm supposed to go to the Salvation Sunday
thingy at LightHouse so that to accompany Jon's friends. Ugh. They're nice people
tho. Hmm. I'm gonna watch Singapore Idol. Yay! Feeling So HAPPY!
I baked Shortcrust Pastry just now. Was wonderful. So GREAT.
The cookies were 'heavenly'... [[makes it sound so wonderful to eat. It was what.]]
Okayys. Gotta go now, literally.

Toodles.

*Names mentioned in between the two asterisks are all from Montfort. Except George Huff. Haha.

`lovinn yoo too-

No comments: