Monday, November 29, 2004

bored.bored.bored.bored.bored.bored.
*
am i being tested for patience here? goodness! so darn bored. i almost think it's written all over my face. there's no one home now except my maid [dunn count]. Sucky. Actually i can watch Home on the Range coz i got da dvd but sian larhh.. been online for like a million years man. listening to music noww. ughhy. last time didn't put finish the almost love lyrics so here it is.
-) > dis is a one eyed smileyy ahh, copyrightts mee!!!

almost love - billy gilman
What aimm I going to gett you girl
I wanna buy you the whole wide world
But all I got is a leather jacket and a mood ring
Sometimes I see you standingg in the hall
And I can't say a tyng at all
Deep inside I'm writingg you poetry
Yes I aimm
-
I almost love you
I can almost feel your kiss
I almost promised my heart
With a promise that's more like a wishh
I don't know what all this means
But gurll I can't get you out of my dreamms
Everytime that we get close
It's almost
-
Yesterday I saw you on the hood of a car
With an older guy he was playing his guitarr
And you gave him your smile I could have criedd
But I just froze
Should I standd up to him
Should I pick a fight
Should I get you to run away with me tonight
I don't know how to get there
Or where we'd go
Don't you knoe
-
Love
It's almost
The right stuff
It's almost
The flight of a pure white dove
It's almost
True love
-

`ever forever prayinn

No comments: