Sunday, October 30, 2005

Unbothered!

  • Delifrance Breakfast Buffet
  • Badminton
  • Got cheesed off (during badminton)
  • Macdonalds
  • Slack, slack, slack
  • Watched Kai play Fifa / =.=
  • Slacked
  • Watched Kai demonstrate his MCP-ness
  • Slacked with Chris & Mic
  • Novena!
  • Food!
  • Chris left for soccer, bah!
  • Took train with Mic to Marina Bay
  • Slacked and crapped on the train about boys, boys, boys (nay, they're not that interesting. I prefer bitching. )
  • Home
  • Ate Pizza Hut (Home delivery, thank you!)

Ah, I need to buy something tomorrow, but I'm so lazy. Stupid Kai Xun, Stupid Christopher, Stupid Michelle, Stupid Glenn (HMM, JINGHAN IS GOING WITH KAI KAI! BAHAHA) AH, let's set them up for a datey! How fun. / =.=

I'm so bored, I desperately need amusement.

Save me.

Sorry, I am not going to be your life buoy anymore, sunken ship. Just because you have no friends! You always find me when your friends disintegrate into thin air, well, don't call me, don't sms me, don't talk to me on MSN, don't find me at home/town because you are only using me loser. I'm sure you've got lots more friends to talk to and help you get your sorry ass out of problems. (well that's what you think, ha ha ha.) So long, sucker.

Booyah.

By the way, I think password-locked blogs are so overrated especially when they're not popular at all! Haha. Losers!

No comments: