Thursday, October 13, 2005

On overdrive.

Summary of my papers:
  • English - Challenging?
  • Chinese - Mind throttling
  • Geography - Made for the intention of killing the do-er
  • D&T - Shit, I left one page blank
  • Literature - Oh almost no time!
  • History - WHOA, my mind blanked out
  • Maths P1 - I FEEL LIKE A MILLIONAIRE
  • Maths P2 - It's so horribly murderous!
  • Science - I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING
  • Art - Ha, my artwork looked morbid.

Ah my mind is on overdrive.

I'm currently typing this at Cheryl's place. After school and councillor meeting I popped by her house, and I was just playing with poor ol' Justin the whole time while talking to her about school stuff and such. Justin was clamouring for attention the whole time, and man, he half-climbed on my head as well. FYI, he isn't wearing anything besides his shorts and singlet (like no underwear people!) Ee gross. And when I came, he started stripping and saying "Me pee pee" like, oh my god! Thank god I'm like his cousin so it's not so bad. I betcha it would've turned off any stranger, unless they found that cute.

Grams didn't even recognize me, as you know I got my hair chopped off and I was in school U, she thought that I was Cheryl's primary school mate and was exceptionally rude to me. -scowl. Uh, so this is probably so family ties-ish. Pooey.

Ciao. I'll be back!
Later!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

and i bowed. xD