Friday, October 07, 2005

"Press PLAY"

Haha, call me some egoistical big-headed girl.

I call myself the Queen (actually for a long time already) and insist that you must bow to me.

I might be taking off the cbox. So learn to use the bow-downs! (:

Ah it's Friday. Man I love Fridays. They signify the end of the week and the start of a new week and it really gets me up and ready to have fun and just slack off during the weekend. Unfortunately the whole of next week's my exam week and on Thursday when my school ends at 10am after my Science paper, I have to stay back with all the Student Councillors to help with Graduation (the Rehearsal) and on Friday when I actually have a holiday because it's a marking day, I have to go back to school at a whopping 8 in the morning for the real Graduation Ceremony. I really hate the role of student councillors "To Lead And To Serve Others", or something along that line of serving others anyway.

What an insult! We're manual labour! -protests with unstoppable laughter-

Fridays mean Hyperactivity for me. Haha, I'm always Miss Smiley, Happy, Friendly, Laid-back on Fridays. Oh heavenly.

*Please use the comments & not the cbox. Thanks.

Brilliant (you have read until here and you deserve to be applauded) -

Now, have you bowed down yet?

1 comment:

michisbliss said...

-bows down to QUEEN LOUISA-