Thursday, October 27, 2005

A conversation between poles.

Momo: Your flabby arms!
Louisa: Sorry, I am underweight, BMI 15, weight 40
Momo: all the fats go to your arms cannot meh
Momo: eeew
Momo: you pole
Louisa: I have no fats ok! You're a pole too!
Louisa: Hahaha.
Momo: !!!!!
Momo: I am 9-10 kg above you ok
Louisa: Yeah, but you're still a pole
Momo: Argh, I hate you
Louisa: Haha, are you underweight?
Momo: Ya
______________________

Lou: why not trying to put on weight, you're such a pole eh
Momo: I am eating like Gerald (some fat guy)
Louisa: yeah sure, me too. I eat more than everybody
Momo: they hate me when i eat and eat and not get fat
Louisa: Who doesn't
Louisa: for girls they get super pissed then you can't eat in front of them
Momo: It's not like it's our fault
Louisa: Yeah la!
______________________

Momo = Mo Mo Monster eats lamb chops
Hurhur. =D

No comments: