Sunday, October 02, 2005

Stomachache.

THE WEEKENDS ROCK, just that it'll be back to weekdays again - which duh-really sucks. Church on Sat was good - and fun! Dinner-ed with Jinghan and Cheryl at BK,

andd lyk burgerr kiing lyk veri de gud norhs...roxx laass...**
xD.

YEAH, I had mushroom swiss (my favourite!) and Cheryl had some turkey thing. Lol.
Homer-ed !
________

CAREGROUP = ROCKS
SHARON = ROCKS
GLENN = ROCKS
MICHELLE = ROCKS

JINGHAN = ROCKS! *HAHAHA MISS BIG-BREASTED, lalalas.

We did the parable of the ten virgins, yada. Had a very exciting and mind-throttling discussion, ended up our CG lasted for an hour and a half (half hour longer) but it was a pretty valuable lesson yeah.

Talked with Mich(the pretty one *gasp) for an hour!

Gorged myself on gummy bears (now I'm feeling sick la. -.-)

Homered.

I LOVE MICHELLE TAN MUN TING = mt 2*square

Oh well, no more comments. !

_________

Note*: Blog posts about less mundane things will come after my exams.

Crap.

No comments: