Sunday, October 23, 2005

Chaotic.

If anything that people say hurts you so much, then don't have friends, don't have acquaintances, be a loner, because you're a loser anyway.

I had CG in the morning, which I, unfortunately was late because of my male-chauvinist-pig dad who took his sweet time bathing and had my eldest sister, my mom, my maid and I waiting for him in the living room! Pfft, we can just take his keys and drive off!

After CG, we went for 'lunch'. Michelle, Jinghan and I were so darn lazy we just ate instant noodles - talk about pathetic! But I'm still saving up for my spree-dom(shopping spree) so, I'm considerably broke now! By the way, listening to Jerlayn complain about her broke-ness since like last year is not at all entertaining and I'm not planning to be like her, she's not a very nice role model! It sucks to know a person too well, she becomes predictable, annoying and ah, upsetting.

Home, and talked on the phone long long longg. (: Which is nice since I haven't talked to anyone on the phone for a long time, always meeting them to chat instead! =D

The one who laughs last laughs best!
I fully agree with that! Ah, whatever I predicted happened tonight, not that I'm psychic, but they're becoming far too predictable. Like Mich said, Thank God I did not go! Ha, I spent my time slacking and sleeping, far better than a barbecue with no food and lame quarrels. See, I don't need to be present to laugh at them. Now I see them seething with anger(if they read this, duh, they'll feel like airheads), and it's awfully entertaining. Ciao!

No comments: