Monday, October 31, 2005

Dampened moods

Uncle David, my parents, Lynette and I went to send off the two maids just now. Quite saddening actually. Ah, my maid burst out in tears before she went in, aiyah. While Rini (cheryl's maid) was just grinning her face off (hrmm, that seems a bit wrong) but anyway, after we sent her off then went to Changi Kopitiam IN the airport.

"I think next time don't want maid already, everytime send off very sad one leh" -Lynette

Now I'm home, and looking at the freaking amount of clothes and housework I've gotta do, considering the fact that my eldest sister is practically non-existent if you're talking about work that she doesn't get paid for. I see a lot of work are gonna be dumped on Lyn and me, even my mom is treating me like a maid now! (For that, I really can't stand my mom) So I proposed.

"Don't have maid anymore, but better allowances for us" That sounds like some communist messages in my history textbook like, "More pay! Government unfair!" Typical.

No comments: