Friday, March 25, 2005

yesterday was a busy day for me.
thank god i hibernated the previous night. hahas.
school : 7am - 1.35pm
band : 2.15pm - 6.45pm
drama rehearsal : 7.30pm - 11.30pm
ain't it packed?
although i wasn't tired during the rehearsal, i practically was trying very hard not to conk out in uncle fred's car. my head was - guess! - swinging around, literally. gosh. how embarrassing. lols. =) okay.

band
we had training as in... DRILLS.
i practically wanted to cry during the training.
i didn't know a single thing 'cause i didn't come for the last two thursday which were drill days.
what the heck laas. i got pumped 5 by meifen mam for not having v shaped for my legs and i could bet that i did! maybe not enough. -sigh- sianying got pumped quite a lot individually. i really pitied her. i guess she wasn't really into the drills thing so she was quite unfocused and stuff. ay. i don't mind being pumped, tortured, whatever. just don't push it too far. they like scolded us, individually. HUMILIATED a few of us. they split the squad into three sections.
sec ones.
ncos.
members.
i was so pissed. firstly, i was in the nco one which is equivalent to ultimate scolding and torture. tell you what, i was annoyed and pissed with one of the ex members. she was so darn fake. only smiling to those people from her ex section. oh please. like get a life laas. -
how can one of the excos keep talking to the exmembers when she herself said we shouldn't talk to ex members during band prac as band is band and outside band is outside band. she herself can't get the rules right. i personally think it's unfair and that you aren't setting a good example. after a short session of drills, we did warm up then school opening stuff. it was quite fun! but jasmine and i were in a super bad mood. aish.
`blameitontheweatherman

drama
it was FUN.
jeralyn, lynette, eric, glenn and i were the backstage crew.
the smallest part in the entire thing.
we didn't do much actually -
just the shifting of the white cloth. lols.
so we were quite sillyly doing nothing. x)
ahhs. went back in kevin's dad car (uncle fred) with lyn, christina, hazel and myself.
hahas. i don't know how jeralyn went home though.
'cause shawn and jamin were going to nic's house. tsk.
abandoned her there. lolls.
went home.
took a long bath.
waited like ten minutes for my hair to dry.
jumped into bed (with hair still wet?!)
slept.

today
good friday! =p
went early to church to prepare stuff [?]
after the service, went to eat with my parents.
they were annoying me to ashes laas.
ay. i don't wanna say anything.
-sticks out tongue in disgust and horror-
let's say -ponders- i stuck out my tongue A LOT today.
wahahas.
errs. yupps.
after that we went to cck cemetery.
went to my granddads grave then my dad's godma and gabriel's grave.
sang a song at my granddads. =p
then later we went to find my dad's godfather's grave. gone.
we couldn't find it.
spent like half an hour finding it.
i walked here, clar and friend walked here, dad walked himself. lyn and mom walked there.
I WALKED MYSELF.
how fun!
it was peaceful.
somehow i felt secure walking around there myself.
although some tombstones freaked me out .. nono. the decor.
i walked past one with loads of pots of cacti about seven like that.
and they were all big and pricky looking.
you know cemeteries, their walkways are SO small 'cause they pack all the graves next to each other ... the walkways are the size of your two feet put together only, i mean in between graves laa. in the end, we couldn't find my dad's godpa's grave [grandgodpa?], i was carrying the flowers for him. so i stuffed them into this poor guy's grave which had an empty vase. how nice can i be. wahhs.
[ one of the orchids was broken at the stalk and i broke the leaf into two 'cause i used it to fan myself (hey i was hot okay?!)] haha.
hmm. then went to my uncle's house to visit my grandma.
four dogs there. wooh.
all leashed ['cause of lyn!]
two in the back, two in the front.
the golden retrivers were a beauty. BEAUTIES i mean. xd
So darn cute laas.
ay.
i'm off now.
i'm lazy to type anymore. -yawn-

i hate people intruding my privacy.
my house's not mine anymore.
it's a hotel.
YUCK. i hate this.
my house used to be the only place
where i could feel safe somehow and be like my refuge and shelter.
now, it's been intruded by some 'tribe' that decided to start settling down here.
i can't even tie my hair in the way i want it.
i can't even dress the way i like.
it's unfair.
i hate this.
intruders should be paying to come here.
if not,
they ought to be slapped.
-SLAPS-
heard that?

No comments: