Wednesday, March 09, 2005

i woke up to go to school, as usual
ended up crying out of excruciating pain.
my right foot. -cries out
i spent like ten minutes getting to the toilet.
as you know, my toilet is furthest away from my bedroom.
talk about how unlucky i am.
my feet are jinxed little things.
.
youth camp - swollen last toe
reason: fell off double decker bed and landed on it.
school - knee injury
reason: running. someone stepped on my shoelaces.
now - excruciatingly painful right foot
reason: REASONLESS!
.
my mom said i walked too much.
shopped too much.
fine.
"overworked your feet"
funny, funny, not funny at all.
aish.
my feet are always getting injured.
yeah yeah.
blame it on the weatherman.
tsk tsk.
nono.
gosh. i'm like nuts again.
the aftereffect begins again.
help me!
*
i remembered the times when jon kept using the words
- imbecile.
- unglam situation.
it was so darn funny and i also remember
cheryl's rolling on the floor laughter.
really.
she rolled on the floor in laughter and knocked her head
against the computer table legs.
that was amusing.
while i was "sitting there refinedly and silently laughing".
that was what jon said.
apparently, we were at his house for his party two years ago
jeremy KECK [jon's friend i didn't want to associate with]
quote jason` that piece of pastry
hohohohoho.
those times were super amusing la!
jonathan's friends were all so typical me!
esp his best friend.
so.. me..
not to mention jon's from montfort.
his friends are all boys.
it began quite awkwardly laa.
budd anyway we got used to it! ahahas.
they're pretty nice and funny people.
and i don't wanna say funny.
'cause you can tell by counting how many head hitting injuries cheryl had.
literally.
i hope you get the joke.
'cause some people are darn wols.
SLOW!
ahahas.
i'm nuts.
hee hee.
*
`hohoho
merry christmas!
santa claus is here.
*
i'm drunk.
extremely drunk.
ahahahahahahahahaha.

No comments: