Wednesday, March 23, 2005

we had a free period today!
science. well, only science.
chinese was quite okay.. so so.
ms lin [haha!] gave out this free gift thing from ordering friday weekly.
a dumb notebook with loads of post it notes inside.
[cool! jonathan's going to have a chair full of it!]
aish. school is boring. there is no fun in going at all.
i kinda sick and tired of the school already.
ahh. i'm not in the best of moods today.
i tried my best to be enthusiastic and nice.
but if the other side keeps quiet ..
you know what you've got.
i'll be super annoyed.
well, i am now.

yay. tim lent me the for all you've done cd.
THANKS! xD

okay. today was a free day.
i could go out and do anything i wanted.
everybody just had to spoil my plans.
so i spent my day AT HOME.
like whadd a loser laas.
who made me that?
wallers.
and now,
i feel like slapping everybody's face.
and this time i'm serious.
if i can slap my cousin's face out of annoyance.
i can do so to anyone.
thank you.
so darn pissed la.
i can't help it.
ahh. i don't even want to blog.
crap.

`moodswingingg.
it rocked when i was hyper
now i'm simply miserable.

No comments: