Wednesday, March 09, 2005

`ankle guards, more jinxed legs and twenty six dollars.
that's the summary of my day.
ahh.
*
i ate so much just now!
and i'm eating dinner now.
call me a pig mans.
lol. xD
hahahas.
still feeling super hyper.
i totally love talking on the phone.
but she's always not free to talk to me
'cause she has 'her friend' to talk to.
i'm like so in pain.
emotional pain
not physical pain.
well. maybe both. [?]
i ate a chocolate muffin (i wanted to eat two but lynette took the other!]
i bought a pair of choc muffins at sweet secrets just now after i visited the clinic.
ahhs.
then i ate soon kueh (there was only one!)
and now i'm eating my dinner.
i want to eat prata.
i want my dad to bring me to chomps.
chomp chomp if you don't know.
ahh.
i want to eat stingray [with less chilli?]
i want to drink sugar cane.
eat chicken wings.
hokkien mee.
my usual minus the stingray. xD
i'm a pig right?
let's proclaim it! ahahaha!
i'm NUTS and i'm SO proud of it.
isn't it better than my usual hostility?
YES!
there's gotta be more to life man.
currently positively charged.
ahahas.
i'm crazy and acting silly.
being an imbecile at times even.
ahhs.
i love this.
it just rocks.
it's cool.
*
`let me be the one
loving you when you are weak
for all the strength you need
you can come to me
jessemaccartney.cometome

No comments: