Thursday, March 03, 2005

jesse mccartney songs are so nice.
ahhhh.
i hate this.
i'm having such bad headaches.
i had to miss band, councillor and school.
ouchies.
but after my nap (4.30-5.30)
i was fine!
i went junction 8 and bought stuff with lyn.
i bought:
- a pair of shorts
- two shirts
a totall of around 50 buckks.
ahhh. i feel so darn guilty!
budd i totallie lurve the shorts laa!
'cause it was on offer... so i save more money!
hrm. i better not eat during recess tomorrow!
SAVE MONEY.
arhhs. i'm not broke.
but seems like it huhs?
hahas.
i'm so mad today.
was laughing and laughing my head off at
everything at junction 8.
hohohohohohohohos.
tell you what, i'm in a good mood!

`Twinkle, twinkle, little star
So I’ll know where you are
Gleaming in the skies above
Lead me to the land I dreamed of.
And when our journey is through,
Each time we say good night,
We’ll thank the little star that shines,
The second from the right.
jessemccartney.secondstarfromtheright

No comments: