Tuesday, March 08, 2005

councillor investiture!
today!
i was reallie scared.
and my source of comfort [and entertainment!]
was so NOT replying mee. ahhs.
i was dying there mans.
i cried for no reason today.
ahhs.
i'm like NUTS. tsk tsk tsk.
i mean, it had something to do with me losing my new councillor tie.
budd i think it was linked with some other reason i don't know about.
hmm.
we got our new ties today.
it is HIDEOUS.
i'll show it to you!
it's GREEN.
like my uniform is blue.
i LURVE the old navy blue tie.
so sophisticated looking.
not to mention, this tie is SO CHEAPO.
so thin and gross laas.
then the collar pin, let's not talk about it.
erg.
they scrapped the name tag
and did away with the tie pin.
i preferred those.
my mom said they wanted to make it like jc.
really.
as if laas.
my foot's bad.
it's like SWOLLEN at the back.
i don't know why.
i woke up limping around laas.
so hmm.
i don't know. ahhs.
i was limping around the school the whole day.
that was why i was so worried i might trip and fall
down the stage stairs during the investiture.
that would be totally EMBARRASSING.
rahhs. i would just DIE.
hmm.
okay.
i'm going to do my home ec write up stuff.
ahhs.
i hate the new home ec write up system.
it's shitty.
definitely.
hmm.

`sobeautiful
it hurts my eyes.
hahahahahas.

No comments: