Wednesday, March 02, 2005

whoa.
today i was falling asleep in double pccg.
it was like. they didn't even teach laas.
just gave us a 1hr 10mins pep talk.
wow. that's so nice.
-sarcastically applauds
i was trying my very best to keep my eyes open, to no avail.
i saw tingfong, meiyi and jasmine ang trying hard to too.
ahahas. it was really amusing!
errs.
today was quite boring and i was pretty much miserable the whole day
all thanks to my dearest friend & my attachment. -hint
and my problems [!] it's about that again.
i felt like crying in maths today & pep talk.
i mean we had 3 periods of home ec.
cooked spaghetti.
we were the last grp yeahhs.
how nice.
our spag took half a million years to cook manns.
and timothy was helping us by testing it.
more like eating it rightts. lol.
we had to try the spag before taking it out of the pot.
and it's like i tried it four times.
not cooked enough.
and unfortunately for us,
it got stucked in our teeth.
oh by the way, my tongue ulcers are real bad.
i sound like i have a short tongue now.
yuckks.
it only worsened today.
the last two days, i could eat and talk comfortably.
now? let's not talk about it.
i have to keep sucking on my saliva to keep my mouth dry.
but my lips are so dry.
so i have to keep wetting it.
so you get how troublesome it is.
i drank a lot of water already.
precisely.
and it hurts to drink... ahh!
my tongue ulcers are on both sides of the tongue.
that really really hurts.
yupps.
councillor after school was kinda fun.
we had the rehearsal for the investiture of NECs.
then i was so confused and messed up a few times.
ahh.
okay.
i hate this. ah.

No comments: