Tuesday, March 29, 2005

a thousand hairy sandwiches
sat down to lunch
gobble gobble gulp gulp
munch munch munch

i'm rather annoyed with my mom.
she's been saying a lot of mean things to me lately
and i hate it. it's beyond insulting.
now i'm friggin' pissed.
my whole life is just falling apart.
my mom's not helping either.
my plan's for the month are so screwed.
all thanks to band and whatever other stupid courses.
i'm SO super annoyed.
weekends are gonna be taken away by the band - how fun!
-claps hands sarcastically-
as if.
which is equivalent to me not going to church at all.
what a nice nice experience. pah.
with the new system of services and all.
i don't think i can even make it for sunday service.
not to mention even if i do, i'll be bored to bits as i'll be the only one there.
Ahhh. FINE.

i'm getting a headache from getting all my friends birthday presents.
argh.
not to mention, a couple more holes in my pocket.
aish.
oh well. give cheerfully! x)

my teeth hurts.
lower right molar.
i've got separators put in. ouch.
in two weeks the bands and brackets will be in.
erg.
then the braces.
SAVE ME.

i have no mood to blog nowadays.
errs.
i'll just end here.

Jesus i will live for you
In everything i do
I'm holding onto you
Always!Always and forever
And when my world is falling down
In you i will be found
I'm staying in ur arms today
Always! always and forever
planetshakers.alwaysandforever

No comments: