Monday, March 07, 2005

i've committed a sin. rahhs.
sins too many.
yes yes.
ahhs. i'm so darn guilty..
my right foot hurts.
i have no idea why.
i went to meet cheryl after school today.
i was feeling sickk but i just endured a little
and you know what? i felt F-I-N-E fine after that.
hohos. met other people after that.
even one person i didn't even know.
but she was like shupper friendly.
called adelyn. woot.
cheers to that.
hee.
i'm like nuts la.
drunk.
ahh. whatsoever.
you can call me anything you like
'cause nothing's gonna extinguish my reason-less happiness.
hohohohohoho.
call me crazy.
send me to woodbridge.
it's perfectly fine with me!
lols.
ay.
i went home late.
i somehow got screwed by my mom over the phone.
budd she was kinda understanding.
and she didn't scold me or anything after i reached home.
hrmm. -questions
errs.
i bought a pair of earrings (again?!) and two hairbands.
ahh.
i think they are the colours phyllis has.
gwad.
no no no!
this is such a nightmare.
you know cheryl just cut her hair and we all look alike now.
michelle, jeralyn, jinghan and cheryl and me.
well.
michelle, jeralyn and me look kinda alike.
cheryl and jinghan look alike.
yaas. ((:*
aish.
i've got nothing to say.
today is some labour day or smth right?
[although i thought labour day was like may 1st?]
wisma was like freaky laas.
we were in isetan and you know whadd?
they were CLOSING.
and we felt TRAPPED.
the feeling was just like .. -shudder
you should get the point.
ahhs.
okaes.
`whooshh out. hehs.

No comments: