Wednesday, February 09, 2005

you know, new year actually kinda sucks for me.
it's so boring. please.
and the worst thing is, when we go from house to house,
you've got to plaster a more-than-fake smile on your face
and pretend you're happily receiving red packets.
i do not like to be hypocritical but still, i had to do what's above.
erg. don't remind me, i was pulling a long face every other time i wasn't
receiving anything or shaking anyone's hands. life was so sucky.
i was the FRIGGIN' photographer - literally. i had to use the
cam to take pics of all the families 'cause my dad wanted all the other
families pictures. like that is so UNimportant. i was super pissed and when
i told my dad politely that i didn't wanna take, he flared and like scolded me, which
is totally equivalent to embarrassing me in public. thanks a lot.
i'm currently feeling SO frustrated with myself and everyone else.
---
at night, i went to cheryl's house. that was the only place i wasn't really
pulling a long face 'cause i was quite happy there, cheryl was annoying me
to ashes 'cause she kept wanting to watch tv. like the whole family there was watching
american idol after dinner - how pointless. seriously. i felt so hopeless! so
in the end, i stayed in cheryl's rm with bernice and abigail playing some
game and chatted on my phone. yes, yes, i know that's rude and all but still,
i had to talk to someone. i was bursting. anyway, turned out,
both of us were pissed at our moms. hahas. [dad only pissed me once. mom pissed
me infinity] unfortunately, we were meanly bitching about parents and -sigh-
i felt better later. then i chatted with cheryl on the bed after she finally decided she
didn't want to watch a.i hor? hahahahahahas. -lays off- okayokay!
---
bored outt. erg.erg.erg.erg. i think i'm going nuts from having nothing to do. no
one's online. everyone's kinda pissing me off and i feel so screwed up. ye-aaww-ouch!
i was thinking A LOT today and observing people too [i'm not a pervert okaes.] i was thinking
about olgc times and how mean i was last time. my clique was like full of nice but also mean people but actually, we're all quite sadly, hypocritical .. towards each other? at times yaas? that's what you get when few bitchy people becomes good friends. -hint hint- you get my point. pah :)) but i love them no matter whadds! muack. but olgc rocks anyway.. heh. then i also thought about my kindergarten [long time ago!] and i realise how similar both schools are. i was brought up in a presbyterian kindergarten and catholic primary school. nice. but now i'm in a secondary school that is in my mind, a dump for those who couldn't-make-it. i somehow wished i went back to sjc. it's english, it's a nice place to call your 'home' and you get what i mean? now, i feel embarrassed when i wear the stupid deyi uniform to orchard. it's so ugly and i look half like a janitor. yeah. erg. and next time after the o's, we've gotta wear our sch u's to the jc/i, i feel so grossed out and those my-kind peeps won't mix with me, because of my sec sch. look how secondary schools make a difference. so i made up my mind, i'm gonna buy an sjc uniform!! the whole set. anyway, i got the chij look. it's okay! hahaha -buay hiao bai- and not to mention, the ij accent. it's our trademark.
olgc rocks.
`nothing to change that. :))

No comments: