Sunday, February 27, 2005

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm about to DIE of laughter.
everytime i think about it,
i'm like spluttering saliva out
'cause i'm controlling myself frm laughing.
Ahh! Save me from my contagious laughter.
I'm so mean and cruel - I don't CARE!
Laughing at this is not funny.
Budd I carnt help it.
HOHOHOHO.
jinghan is so darn amusing!
*dies of laughter, tumbles off chair, whatever unfortunate thing else.
*
260205
fyf caregroup outing at nic's house.
mm. rather nice.
it was a long walk from tp interchange.
jerallyn was dying 'cause of her hurdle injury (thighs)
she kept holding onto me. ahahas.
after we reached there, the youths in front just disappeared so
only lyn, thomas, audrey, jingting, jinghan, jeralyn, cheryl and me
were left at the swimming pool.
the rest - god knows where they went!
was supposed to swim.
SO MANY girls got the problem
only few left ;
jingting, stacey, jeralyn and me.
jeralyn and me, well, can't swim to put it simply.
well, we do know how to but we forgot.
so let's just count it as no.
stacey was lounging on the chair.
while jingting was, i dunno doing what.
so only ernest, marcus, ian and thomas swam.
later after much annoyance 'cause no girl wanted to swim,
they went to the so called field to play the all-time fav game : captain's ball!
some captain's ball game they played huh.
it involved all sorts of balls.
dribbling, kicking, smacking like serving during tennis.
omg, don't remind me.
my group was like, i was so poor thing.
me.jingting.stacey.kevin.jael.lynette.ernest.
we had audrey at first.
my sis had to take her away.
so all my friends were in the other team.
jerallyn and i were laughing about the same thing.
pondering and observing.
it sure was interesting!
someone was SO busy flirting and flirting.
my head was getting dislodged from the intensity of it
-shudder
the game was funny.
although it's like ernest and kevin fell down.
and ernest kept getting hit by thomas's 'long shot' .. -.-
thomas was being so totallie LAME throughout the game.
not to mention, hitting people with his stupid long shots.
nearly hit me once budd i ducked.
hit jingting.
ay, i dunno whadd to say! hoho.
okay. after that we rested.
ate chips, drank stuff.
went up nic's house.
the guys. SO MEAN.
they like somehow started without cheryl, jer and me at the table
and they like didn't see us until thomas pointed at us.
ahahas.
kevin was sitting in front of the sushi plate.
like, we were surprised he didn't eat THAT much.
maybe he just ate more than anyone else huhs?
nyahahas.
the guys were practically swooning and drooling over the sushi.
goshh.
after that, errs, off we went.
my sis went home.
kevin went cartel?
cheryl, jerall and me went in search of a toilet at tp interchange.
all thanks to stupid cheryl
roar.
-hits cheryl's head with slipper
she dragged us around tp to find a toilet.
when we simply wanted to go to the one next to the interchange.
she and her bright ideas.
WOW. how nice.
after that we went j8.
went to look around.
browse.
we had no money okaes.
but i chose what i wanted to buy.
just need to find the time.
ahh.
okay.
i wanna go off noww.
go sleep.
ahh.
-takes pillow and covers face.
go awayy laas..
i gotta have my beauty sleep!
-CHORTLE

No comments: