Monday, November 28, 2005

Resolutions, thanksgiving and christmas.

Aren't this three things somehow a December package?

My first drawn out list of giving-to-whom christmas list: 29
My second drawn out list with giving-to-whom christmas list: 25
My third drawn out list with giving-to-whom christmas list: 15

Great... It's time for me to start saving money and just as I think about this bag I wanted to buy with my savings, the word "Christmas" had to float across my mind. Sigh, I'm like sacrificing for the season of love and giving. How noble.

I took out this pink notebookI got from Thomas for last year's Christmas with only four pages used and when I was reading the thanksgiving part, this huge, and I really mean huge silverfish came tottling over the page. Bahm! I slapped the book on the floor and oh, -plays music that the Sims game play when the Repo Man comes- the silverfish split into a couple of pieces and is now sadly decorating the floor with its silver bits of body parts. Haha, you know how much I hate (and enjoy killing) little crawlies that destroy stuff.

I was reading through my 2005 resolutions & Thanksgiving'04 together with some nice Bible verses and 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, some of my resolutions are still unresoluted (I'm sure that's not a word but heck) and pretty dumb too. Here's a snippet.
  • Stop being so mean!
  • Learn to focus Currently only focusing on stuff I am interested in.
  • Learn to be more sociable!I think this is half done. But good enough.
  • Be less rude. Err.
  • Punctuality! I'm always punctual, unless I choose to be vain. =p
  • Be a listener. I think this only applies for certain people.

So... means I haven't really achieved my resolutions anyhow. They're all half-done! Bad, bad, bad.

My sister, the pig is sleeping and tsking that I've turned the God He Reigns CD up too loud. Complain queen! =p I shall daringly turn it up, up, up! ... and blast her ears to smitereens and she can decorate my floor too! Wuahaha.

Ah, it's been long since I've blogged a proper post. Suddenly had an urge to write, I mean, before I forget everything. Yeap.

Toodles ~

No comments: