Monday, November 28, 2005

Nice, nice, nice.

Shawn's party was good, with exceptions of disgust with half-naked guys, it was pretty nice. I haven't been a birthday party since like forever anyway, my friends don't really believe in party-ing - "I think it's a total waste of time and money lor, like sometimes I don't really like the presents they give anyway"

Hey, birthdays aren't just about presents you know.

So we had a great deal of running around playing catching and hide&seek, don't call us preschoolies, it's actually fun if you're not wasting half the time being self-conscious and obnoxious - Let your hair down baby!

Now my feet are like charcoal black, eeuuckk. Washed it for over ten minutes, and it still has faint (not so faint!) traces of black patches. Yuck.

Basically it was way fun, and way better than the last birthday party I went to besides Cheryl's one which was a total insider party and not a large-scale party.

Hur, I love birthdays. Mine is still far. Bah

No comments: