Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A quick post.

I'm pretty annoyed and turned off. Don't ask why.

Went to coffee bean today and totally slacked my day off playing sims and stuff IN coffee bean, just to accompany my sister and share drinks with her. -.-

Michelle is being absolutely annoying with her refusal of sending me the youth camp schedule for me to include into the camp booklet.

And the other Michelle is spending half the time apologizing to me even though I'm like "Okay." . "Eh never mind la". I'm not quite used to nice people, just used to normal boring people, how about that? Yeah, and I don't like the idea of apologizing when it's really nothing of your problem at all.

So we had a rainy and gloomy afternoon at Coffee Bean, okay. It was freezing in there, but I had a windbreaker which was an awful 3 sizes bigger than me (I think it's an average guy's size) and I looked pretty dumb, so who cares! It was a freezer eh.

Anyway, I'm still superbly annoyed with everybody. So, I deem today as hate everybody day.

Okay that's really dumb, but I'm just trying all means to entertain myself and make myself a tad bit happier.

Not working.

No comments: