Sunday, November 20, 2005

Quickies!

Registration for youth camp is closing today! So, register with Jael and Audrey - quick! (:

Anyhows, I'm just gonna write a quick post for today, although I'm not really sure why today's events are worthy of a post now that I've become rather sick of blogging because everytime I switch on my computer, my mom yells and squeals that I'm always on the computer, blogging, which I'm not always doing, but parents like to assume anyway, don't you agree with me?

And you must be wondering why am I rushing this post out so quickly (I'm like typing at the speed of hamsters running on those wheels of theirs at maximum speed or even faster), actually I don't really know, but I really wouldn't like hearing my mom yap non-stop (you see, she's bathing now, then at 9.30pm she's gonna watch her news SO, this is totally timely for a blog post without interruptions!) Heh.

Went for care group in the morning, Kai and Glenn were absent because they're both overseas! Kai's in Korea (or is it Japan?), I hope he gets some stuff for us although sometimes he kinda demonstrates his stingy-ness, so I shouldn't be looking forward to that. Glenn's in um, mission trip - I can't remember what country. But all I know is that he is with a buncha older women at about 40 plus. Ooh. Motherly women. Back to the care group situation - we discussed Psalms 23 and that every verse had a meaning, which I felt was pretty applicable and at the end we had to like meditate on one part of the whole chapter for the week.

I can't stand it Daniel is too intelligent. Rah.

So Uncle David was messaging and calling me throughout care group, making me pretty pissed - telling me that Cheryl was to look after Justin urgently. Bah, Cheryl has her own phone!

Went home with Thomas and my maid (I had to teach her how to go home) and also Stacey happened to be in the bus lah.

Ah I hear my mom's footsteps, yikes.

So at about four, I went out with Cheryl to a 5 mins away place - Coffee Bean, and a short while in Pets Station to peek around those wonderful little canines. Nice. The Shetland Sheepdog was quite appealing. Ooh.

Walked around chomps and prata place, saw Linhui with her family in chomps. Yeap. =D

Anyway, she just turned on the TV, but I'm going off now!

Ciao! And anticipate new posts soon!

No comments: