Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hopeful.

Hey! I was clearing my table just a while ago and going through my stuff, and hopefully, some secondary ones I know can buy over my textbooks!

Some Introduction! (haha, I know, this sounds really dumb)
I am Secondary Two and my books are in a really good condition (except my China textbk)
Here are the textbooks the Queen uses! (And everybody else in my school if I have to mention)
1. English - Step Ahead 2
2. Maths - Mathematics 2 (Shinglee!)
3. History - Understanding Our Past
4. Geography - Earth Our Home 2
5. Design & Tech - Building a Foundation with D&T
6. Science - Explore your World with Science Discovery 2 (Longman)
With really neat notes inside!

Yeah, so anyhows, anything, call me! =D
*Besides, you get free assessment books I haven't touched! =D

Hurhur, this is soo pathetic.

No comments: