Tuesday, November 22, 2005

"Mummy, the next bus is gonna be 136 that goes to our house."

How do you like it if you're being woken up by a couple of pokes in the elbow and an annoying ring tone called Thunderbolt on your Nokia 7260 that is nicely placed next to your left ear? I'm telling you, you'd absolutely hate it.

Camp comm meeting @ 12, and I left the house, late. Not very late, but still late, if my sister insists on reminding me of that idiotic fact.

Idiotic fact #2: I missed the 317 feeder bus going to circus. I was just walking out, about a minute away from the bus stop, and I heard the noisy clatter of the engines & handles on the non-air-conditioned bus and then, it went past me off to the next bus stop. -.-
Idiotic fact #3: Stormed to the circus bus stop in a funny way because the floor was extremely slippery and I was afraid that I would slip and fall and end up in an embarrassing mess. (By the way, I was already half embarrassed by the way I was trudging (and storming away, grumbling about missing the bus))
Idiotic fact #4: Two Indian boys (siblings) were being absolutely annoying at the bus stop, yeah I know, they're just being inquisitive but oh come on, stop rubbing it in that my bus is so not coming soon. Let me reenact:
Younger "Mummy, the next bus is gonna be 136"
Older "You don't talk so much la, later wrong"
Younger "Oh no no no, the next bus is gonna be the 136 that goes to our house (Punggol)
Mother -pretends she doesn't hear anything"
Then the bus comes, and it is not 136!! It was 315. I nearly wanted to jump in front of that obnoxious boy and say "HA HA HA! It's not 136! It's 315, hey now you owe me $100 for losing a bet" Heh. -cheekygrin-

73 came and I was like chanting to myself "Toa Payoh!, toa payoh!, toa payohhh!" and what was the bus? 73 ANG MO KIO. I was so freaking pissed! (grumbling and complaining to myself) Also with a maid who was watching me and gesturing to her other maid mates that I was mad. =.= That fat swine.

Comm meeting @ Mos. Michelle didn't come for meeting, like yay, the person with all the information didn't come and -- doesn't keep her promises as well. -.- I drank Clam Chowder & Strawberry Shake! Mmmphhff!

Bought my Secondary 3 stuff (minus my Science stuff) and lugged it home in my haversack (if you know me, I wouldn't carry an ugly haversack out! No matter how glamourous it looks!) Humma humma humma.

Later.

I have a stalker. Shit.

No comments: