Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A day, all alone - the result.

I've been home all day, sinning, why? I didn't do anything all day except eat and eat and eat, which to me, is not exactly a sin since "It's the growing stage lah, teenager leh". -quotes those cliche-d mothers who attempts to comfort whiny "I'm so fat la!" daughters of theirs- Haha.

After being woken up very reluctantly with my sister's obnoxious nags... :
"Oi, wake up!" -pokes
5 lonngg seconds later
"Hey! Wake up la pig"
15 seconds later
Silence.
Then comes...
'Whack, pwack' with that darned bolster of mine
________
Ah -.-

Sure... I woke up, did the laundry, handwashed my clothes (and mind you, handwashing spoils my pretty, pretty hands -bimbotic-) while Lyn was tanning in my backyard (a very nice tanning area yay). Ah, she is such a wart head, haha(she only handwashed her clothes and my mom's skirt while I did the rest: Put clothes in washing machine, handwash own clothes & Clarissa's and hung out all the clothes on bamboos for drying. Oh the effort!

And that was how my morning was spent (hey, I woke up at 11.10am, so that's not really long), spent about 3 hours on Sims 2, which I agree is a horrible sin because I'm wasting my time, yes yes. Ah, I contemplated taking a nap, then I decided to... -drumroll- count my money and how much I owe people! Ooh, I owe three people over 10 bucks, that leaves me with less allowance next week to shop! Boo!

So, I spent about 2 hours on watching cartoons til 8 which is very rare since I'm such a computer geek I hardly even leave the computer to do something else, or watch TV 'cos I find TV screening such trashy stuff nowadays anyway, what with reality tv (which is so totally unlike 'reality tv') and dumb idol shows (eg. Singapore Idol, Star Idol, Project Superstar), oh you name it man! Singapore TV is hopeless, I have resorted to Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Star World, MTV and other non-Singaporean based TV shows. Yeap.

By the way, I think Oprah Winfrey is a pretty good show.

So Cheryl was supposed to come by til about 10pm later when her dad fetches my mom home. Yeah, and you know what, Miss-Bathe-Forever is still at home. -.- She would either be getting her big fat ass off her sofa and get started on walking here, and spend half the time on the phone with me deciding whether to come now and stayover or just stay home and rot. Indecisive! Besides, if you even try to make up that mind of hers for her, she'll pwack you on the head and then start 'deciding (aka stoning)' again.

And after me getting bored with waiting for her (and dinner from her dad dropping it at my house! Wow, I didn't have to even step out of the house -fascination-, queen treatment!) and reading the Matt Thorne book I'm reading from the library, I decided to snoop around my mother's room for some interesting stuff to look at or read, and deciding to look for her 'nail polish collection' and giving up, then I found it on her table! I must be blind! Although I have a few bottles of nail polish in my room, those colours are boring, had them on since Primary Four. SO outdated. Hahahaha. =p

Yeah, so I poked around the colours and had my nails done (actually quite reluctantly, it started with one thumb, then four fingers then ten of 'em, hurhur), but I think the colour's a bit gross, it's like a bit peachy yet extremely shiny and light-reflecting.

Now let me see, is Cheryl still stoning at home? Let me call her.

And she called, whoopeedoo!, and yay again because, -drumroll- she's not coming!

No comments: