Monday, December 20, 2004

today. goodness me! i woke up at 9.42am to be exact because somebody smsed me, 'boo!' and woke me up and while we exchanged sms, halfway i kept falling back to sleep and waking up to the consistent ringing of the sms tone every nearly 15 seconds or something. That carried on until 12.15 when i actually left the bed to go toilet etc. auntie dolly called and said she was coming to pick me already for christmas item rehearsal at my aunt's house and she said she wasn't coming so soon. she came at 12.40pm. i wasn't dressed, was still listening to music and eating -three quarter done- my lunch. when she honked outside, i realised it was her 'horn', i rushed into my rm and put on the shirt stacey also -red nike shirt- has and my skirt. thk god i already thought of what to wear. i dashed out and she picked me. thk god i live in a terrace house! okay so spent my entire day at jonathan's house singing and singing myself dead. then at ard 4 we went into the study and watched a little tv, cause we were totallie bored. then at ard 5 aunt dolly came back and we sang a round for her. o my god! kyra is so damn cute manx. so docile and so innocent. afraid of nearly everything. kyra is my cousin's dog by the way, there's truffles but tt's not safe to put down unto the flr 'cause she'll start running abt like mad coz she's very active. i'm quite scared of truffles as she growls at everyone and barks like hell. kyra is SO darn cute. i love her! and even bernice = the very afraid of dog kind = said i'd like to have a dog like this! KYRA IS SO ADORABLE.

No comments: