Tuesday, December 14, 2004

heyys! i just woke up (like duh!). Last night although I slept really late at like 2.30am but as usual, i'm still hyper! I'm just afraid I get bad eye bags laa. My family, *sighs*, is known for eyebags like for some people, when they sleep late everyday, nobody even knows. For my mom, when she sleeps TOO late for just one time, her eyes will look like a panda in the morning. BWAHAHA. That's the funniest part! For Lyn and I, still quite okay - haha - we have eyebags (quite bad actually but compared to a panda. nah) i'm eating last night's cheeseburger. my dad saved it for me and i din eat it. i was talking a short conversation on msn with mevis just now. after we talked a little, she said she had to go. *makes weirded out face* I'm supposed to go out with Jeralyn at 2 today, after her band. But this morning, sad, she msged me and said, i can't go, need to see doctor yada yada. I let her laas. 'cause I'm so nice. bwahaha. She's really sick laas.

No comments: