Friday, December 24, 2004

I woke up 50 mins ago. I was wrapping alvin's present just now. hmm. quote shawn "why spend two minutes wrapping a present and they just take 2 seconds to rip it open?" I totally agree laa. but at least better than him, he didn't even wrap anyone's present except the exchange gift for last night. hoho. jh got an evil present.. goodness! i was mortified and he was still acting like nothing happened. jh is less noisy now. [gives some encouragement to jh. =) ] last night, i was crazy, you can tell me tt again. i cried again, this time, for no reason that i know of laa - maybe i just dun wanna tell you, but i dunno myself. - i'm feeling quite giddy now. i have a sore throat and flu. erg. i dun even think i can sing for the christmas item at my aunt's house or at my own. ergo!! i'm dying already. stupid ernest go and curse me. *tumbles off chair* UGH!

*still on floor dying*
hoho.

No comments: