Sunday, December 05, 2004

todaes was a funn funn daee! churchh was so funn. we were so hyped abt the jamm gang thingyy then michelle got us souvenirs fromm korea or japan? *confusedd* a whistlee n some hp keyy chain. the whistle (we named it the jamm gang help call.. bwahhaha) was so cute! i got red, jerall got purple n jinghan gott bluee. later, aft rr, thenn jeralyn n i wentt novena then walk for abt an hourr then we go heeren take neos n oso shopp lah [altho we hadd no money so windoww shop] my mum practically ditched me n left me stranded in church - mwahaha. tt's why we decided to go shoppinn!! woots. haha. i'm not going to pon band to go for the partyy at jh house - so called. - i'm jus going at nights 2 slp n playy daideex n morees.. then do the jg [jamm gang] blogg.. bwahaha. amm madd lerhhs.. so.. gd night. gort no tyme to packk my youth camp stuff you knows.. hmmph!!
{dis entry goes into bothh my blog n the jamm gang blogg plss}

`__i love jerall//*

No comments: