Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Woohoo! I'm so excited for on saturday, the sec 1 band members r gonna be split into their sections... Liang Chi, Michelle and I are the only ones who stepped out of percussion.. (Both of them couldn't make up their minds), Mrs Chee made Michelle n Liang Chi go Tuba... What a waste! I thought Liang Chi was staying in percussion to play tom.. since he's already a reserve :-) I don't know where Mrs Chee is gonna put me - Clarinet, Sax, Flute, Oboe(what?!) or whatever else.. It's so frustrating yet exciting to find out.. it's great! Definitely, i can't take Sax and I hate the Clarinet... so the only ones left is Flute and Oboe.. Flute - It's really possible I can't get in, coz there's three colour guards there with Josslyn.. Sad.. Looks like I have to go down on my knees to beg Mrs Chee... (would i ever be so desperate?) Oboe, heard it sounds like a strangled duck.. Hmm, btw, my tagboard has like something wrong... when i tag something, it'll said action canceled and all tt crap...! Woo, I just changed my blogskin... Today was SO great.. Jasmine, Michelle, Beiyu and I went to AMK central to eat at KFC and at the central there, there's this shop that sold earrings, necklaces etc. at 3 for $10. Some of the earrings were around $6.50 but he sold it at $3+.. Don't know what's the shopkeeper trying to do.. Haha!

No comments: