Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I'm so happy today, yep, went home with Pei Shan today and we were talking about some 'round' thing and we were havin fun chatting and fooling around. Guess what, I forgot to sign my paper and then Ms Chan punished us by making us write out the whole maths paper on Foolscap again .. I think I didn't learn my lesson but instead it was just wasting my pen ink... Gawd, I haven't gone to buy my band file.. and I have to get it by thursday. Today we went to the Broadcasting room during recess to record the student creed but you know what? The stinking recorder was not working and we were so bummed.. After school, we managed to get a portable recorder from Ms Lim from Ms Haryati(our band teacher) and we therefore headed to record it.. It was great.. tho Jasmine started cracking up in the middle of the song and made all of us laugh as well so we had to do it SO many times.. But thank god its over.. It was such a burden to me. Argh! Jasmine didn't lend me the day after tomorrow book!
 I'm so totally going to smack her face. Heh heh.. Nah, quite sad actually.. so got no mood to smack her..  It's like at night he online then I happy then he offline then sad loh... Hmm... Peishan and Hwee En say that they heard Hengjie like me and to answer your qns I don't, I only like one person frm another sch (duh.. deyians are so yukky..) Thank God they're mature.. If Jasmine ever saw this, she'll say I was buay hiao bai... sux man.. she is sooo... deir...

No comments: