Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hmm, today not much to sayx, I finally brought Wei Fong's graduating present and Jasmine's bk... She has been haunting me for weeks and I keep forgetting. I've been forgetting a lot of things lately and I'm feeling quite stressed sometimes. Just as I'm feeling stressed, this tired but slacker behaviour comes over me and causes me to be very lazy and imagine me saying this: what a sin! I agree with my conscience! I am sooo energetic now.. I feel lame coz juz now at around 6 plus in the evening, I was blogging and I didn't post it coz I was too sleepy(but i didn't know tt i didn't post it) Darn... That's why when I came back now, it was weird.. I checked my blog and there wasn't any post.... Well, gd night ya'll.. I have a gut feeling Art tomorrow is so gonna suck...

No comments: