Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Today was such a drenching day! I am wondering why the clouds never seem to part from the sky! It's raining everytime my school's out.. Plus, today, I spent nearly 40 mins waiting for my dad to pick me up and I was holding up my umbrella at the bus stop.. I totally hate the new bus stops.. the roof is slanted so (rain comes down diagonally) and everyone at the bus stop gets wet.. what is the point of that! It provides SO little shelter... and I was practically dying of weight frm my bag and all that.. Today sucked in all, I had to collect the home econs wb and like.. half the class didn't bring - I don't blame them, we don't even have home econs today! But still, Ms Ng asked me to collect it TODAY and make sure LEONARD passes up which obviously he did not.. But school was great tho I was falling asleep during math (heh heh)

No comments: