Friday, July 09, 2004

Last day of the week! Exhilarating.. Tomorrow's gonna be a really FRUITful day! Yeah Heh! Yup. We don't have to wear the stupid Anti Drug badge. Jasmine came my house just now to try on the racial harmony costume parade clothes (i'm lending her)so funny, i was dolling her up and I took a picture of her with my maid's phone... It was great! Haha!. Today, i forgot to bring my newspaper to school and at the end of the day during Ms Lim's period we were supposed to do a newspaper article in the Straits Times and I didn't have one so I was in deep trouble..Definitely. Chinese was horrendous! We had a test on the supplementary readers 1a n 1b.. I totally sucked at it.. esp. the last section which I only attempted one qns out of five..On Wed, there was assembly.. and the guest speaker was like Arti Mulchand frm the Straits Times - Her english was like SO great. She talked abt her experiences of being a journalist and before she moved to the home section of ST she was in the Life! section of the ST! She commented that Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Eminem, Black Eyed Peas weren't what they really were in real life..(those are the people she interviewed while in the Life! section...

No comments: