Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Phew! Boy, am i tired... This morning decided to pon school -not tt I had a choice coz they didn't wake me up and I didn't want to go to sch and get like DETENTION from Mr Freddy Goh- coz was going to my eldest sissy's convocation (graduation ceremony, to put it simply). I had to help my sissy dress up in the 'robing room' and it was like so crowded and all that and there was this Malay woman next to me, nudging me forever with her stupid handbag and as usual, I was gradually getting pissed off so I jumped away and stood at the right side of my sissy instead of left. Guess what, my mother appeared in the robing rm ten minutes later - She came in, helped my sister pin the mortar board (is this how u spell it?) on her head and claimed credit for it after we stepped out frm the robing room, excuse me?!, whatever my mother pinned was like SO bad, we had to take it out again coz it made my sister's hair messy instead! I was like so pissed coz later, my mother practically trampled on my feet and asked me, "What am I stepping on?", I wanted to scream at her and say, my feet! But obviously, it was so pain, I'd rather go like rub my toes then yell at her. After that, I went out of the robing rm to look for my dad and my second sis, my dad was so kan cheong and he refused to go into the robing rm tho it was unisex(i think he didn't know). Well, don't think dirty, you have to wear like formal stuff -long sleeved shirt and skirt or pants inside the gown. We didn't have tickets to go into the auditorium - thank god! - It was hell of a bore to be inside. Watching like almost 200 graduates take the cert from the 'high court judge'.*
*It was just some old man like, probably, the professor or something..
My second sister,Lynette and I were outside the auditorium at Coffee Club Xpress drinking away with Crunchy Freeze, which we shared coz we felt so kiam to buy coz it cost like 4 bucks and add ten cents for like whipped cream, how kiam xiat can Coffee Club Xpress be? Starbucks gives u free whipped cream after you've finished the first batch! Whoa! After snapping some silly pictures frm the projection of Clarissa, Huiming and XiaoWei, my sister 2 bez frens, I shall say, we left the auditorium and waited outside.. soon, the rush of graduates started coming out and then we went to start on the food(heh heh) when we saw Clarissa.. In the car going home, i had a bad case of headaches and I felt like vomiting in the car. After going home, I still had the headaches and took a nap of half an hour, after tt used the computer but the headaches came back, that was about four-ish, so I took a nap and poof! I woke up at like 8 plus and took my dinner and watched tv to about 9.15 then chatted on the phone wif Jasmine til 9.45 (what a sin!) then i took my bath and came to blog.. I spent 10 minutes writing this u know.. but all in all, today was inspirational!

No comments: