Friday, July 30, 2004

Today, we deyians had no sch.. Coz of NDP practice.. as u know, my sch is participating in NDP Mass Display.. and it sure is exhausting.. But I'm in Band so I'm not in NDP becoz I had to take part in SYF April Round and SYF Opening Ceremony (we didn't win). Today, all those performing in Band Convention went to the AVA rm (Jasmine, Beiyu and I) [The other ppl stay in Band Room to do strokes and sec1 band practice].. Oh we're going to perform for the Band Convention at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel - great! - and after tt, perform at Esplanade on the Bay, my band instructress said that we're performing a 45 minute show outside the Esplanade... u know, on the blank empty space kind of opposite Fullerton Hotel.. it sux... I'm listening to the Theme from Armageddon - It's such a sad song.. sob sob.. But really, it shows a lot of expression.. One minute it sounds violent then subtle then u know, forte, pianissimo... It's a great expression of music.. Gawd, we band members should learn from it!

No comments: