Thursday, October 21, 2004

Today results come out. But not really the exact one because haven't added those oral and extra stuff like term 3 and 4. Oh my goodness me! I passed my chinese at 55.5 but I think I'm gonna fail still if they're going to add term 3 or 4 or both... Sod that! Umm... Oh! Today got Councillor Interview. I felt it was a little weird. All the 1/6 nominees got [mdm?] Normila. She was quite funny actually and I was totally freaking out. I was wringing my hands like there was no tomorrow! Lols. She asked really weird qns like 'tell me about yourself.' That sorta thing and you couldn't say like so gross stuff if not they'll just think you're like totally bragging... and I hate those kind of people too. Hmm, I didn't know what to say. Anyway, Nurul and I are positive that Ervin has lost to us! Haha! Now he owes us a meal each.. But I think we have to scratch that out as well.. 'cause he'll probably borrow money from people.. then the people will start taunting him.. How LAME! Lol

No comments: