Saturday, October 16, 2004

"She was elusive.
She was today.
She was tomorrow.
She was the faintest scent of a cactus flower, the flitting shadow of an elf owl.
We did not know
what to make of her.
In our minds we tried to
pin her to a corkboard like a butterfly,
but the pin merely went through
and away she flew."
:excerpt taken from Jerry Spinelli's - Stargirl

I love this book so much! It is so nice. I haven't finished it but it's really nice! I recommend you read it. Anyway, I have made a website for 1/6 - 2/6 people. Who knows, maybe I won't promote.. _sux_ I think that I'm gonna fail history! Argh! Today so fun. Band. In the morning I nearly died tho. Omg, there is this stupid crow outside my house crowing away and it has been doing that since yesterday!!! what a horror... I mean normally people living in terrace houses don't open their windows.. But I dunno why my maid has been opening mine.. So what can i do? We and Jasmine were sharing a mini melts ice cream just now. Omg, it's so pathetic for 2 bucks.. Waste our money. First time band end so early. End at 12.... Hahaz... They preparing for Chingay 05 and Concert already.. LOLs... I'm stuck at the dumb Timpani.. Queena keep askin me play.. I don't mind playing for Malay Folk Tunes Medley but not for Without You and others.. Without You i play bell somemore.. Idiotic larhhs.. All thanks to Mrs Chee lorh. Anyway, I ditched the Timpani for Without You 'cause I was so sick of the vibration of the Timpani, I was getting a headache.. Hahas. So Karen Mam played.. Wakakaka, anyway Timpani players always get lost halfway and Karen didn't even tune the Timpani... Haiz.. Percussion is in such a mess 'cause there's a thousand ppl in here........Literally -)

No comments: