Friday, October 22, 2004

"I feel good ta da ta da ta da da" I seriously feel good today!!! I passed my Chinese at a mere 56 but at least it wasn't C6.. I got a C5! Whoopee! I'm elated... Oh, the results for the councillor thingy is out today. Michelle, Bei Yu, Li Yan and I got chosen. Okayys fine. But half of me doesn't want to 'cause I'm afraid that I can't cope with studies, Band and this darn councillor thingy. I want to change my skin... But I can't find a nice & suitable one. HaEH! Today after school Jasmine and I were eating sliced fish bee hoon [[yu pian mi fen]].. I think the way we ate was enough to make the people around us barf! And we were taking so long to eat. We spent half an hour eating and chatting about our families and blah-dy blah then later Jas's dad gave me a lift to my bus stop which is also on-the-way... She had piano lesson from 3-6 [[actually 3 hr intensive theory.. haha]] so couldn't go out with Bei Yu and I or something. Oh and after school, Bei Yu just disappeared 'poof!' from the class immediately after school... so we couldn't find herr... Anyway, piano theory is sooo boring... I finished the 5 year one.. not all the eight years but five years is the minimum and 8 is the maximum [[duh! there are only eight yrs in piano and I'm in my last one!*braggs* LOL.]]

No comments: