Saturday, October 23, 2004

Just drank one can of A&W root beer. Oh my goodness me! I'm feeling so terribly full now! Argh. I think I'm gonna shit soon [[offensive language - haha]] Yay! Monday got no school 'cause got promotion day! I wish can go out but very lazy larhh... Tomorrow is ... hWeE.eN's birthday!!! All must wish her leh. LOL. Today got band - FULL DAY! [[8.45 am to 5.30pm.]] Today got no PT... but got all the NPCC people marching around - seniors.. Their marching is so horrid.. compared to band members.. lOL! Of Course! *braggs* Shikin mam and Jasmine were laughing all the way coz the inspector was quite pissed with his squad. Haha. It was so funny.. and the inspector = ha! = looked like such a dork I wanted to just jump up and cackle with laughter but we all have to keep quiet and stifle laughter. We learned Spanish Overture today, the song is SOO nice! I was playing bell.. Stephanie tagged along to play bell and Bei Yu played the xylo.. It was soo fun. They didn't do strokes today -thk god- .. STROKES is the most boring thing I've ever heard of. Formation Test coming up, Sec One camp coming up, strokes test coming up.. *sigh* There are a lotta tests going on in band! Argh! Scared!!! *currently feeling bored*

No comments: