Sunday, October 24, 2004

I would have done anything to freeze the moment forever.
It was so quiet & peaceful, so simple, so serene.
I turned to see Lucas looking at me.
His eyes shone with a savage sweet clarity that took my breath away.
+excerpt taken from Kevin Brooks - Lucas

Sorry about just now. Haha, accidentally hit a key on my keyboard and then the post was published. Stupid. Thankfully I didn't have to edit it ... HAHA... Today, I spent my day in church til about 2. Then I went with Cheryl to toa payoh library. So quiet. Then got this girl so annoying. Talking on the phone then talk so loud and dunno that she is talking soooo LOUD. She was probably scolding her boyfriend or something for ditching her and not going to the library too.. diaox.. So lame.. She's about 16 but act like a 10 year old boy.. What is the world coming to? After going library, cheryl and I like dun wanna go home so we were contemplating whether to go home, go AMK or serangoon gardens coffee bean. In the end we went Coffee Bean then eat one $2.50 muffin. Very NICE!.. Whoopee! Then later I went to her house and like wu liao a bit.. Then look at her sec 2 class pics.. then we were busy crapping around the house. HAHA... [[do you know she's my cousin?-)]] Then later her father sent me home. So funny. Justin was like beginning to cry but before that when he just woke up frm his nap, he was throwing a fit and was like smacking my cousin [[cheryl]] like mad and her father ... LOL.. so in the end, he tagged along and sit car ride.. Okayy! Whatever... LOL .. *happy pappy?*

No comments: