Friday, October 08, 2004

He who goes out weeping,
carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy.
Psalm 126:6 [NIV]
Chinese Exam is over! I was so stressed the last few days. Thank God it's over! Suddenly the black cloud just whooshed away from me after the exam and I feel more carefree! Woo...... Finally back to blog. I've never been offline for so long [i'm online everyday so you get the point?] Yupps. Now back to blog for maybe today, tomorrow and Sunday, after that cannot come online lerrhs... not because mother dun allow but because of my guilt if I do come online... Hahaha. Exams suck! Got maths class at 2pm. Just now after Exam, Jasmine come my house do art... After that I tongpang [urm, help her do something when i'm faster or on the way???] her on my bike to the busstop.. wah lao.. she kept screaming like a mad woman... omg. Haha, feel so happy. Sitting with my favourite pink bear frm Miss Koh! YAY!

No comments: